Origins Face Mask Trio

I am quickly becoming a huge Origins fan... I'd wanted to try the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask for quite some time, mostly because I think it's a great product for when you've not been having that much sleep or your skin is just looking a little lacklustre and dehydrated.

In early December, I spotted three 75ml Origins masks for £23.50 on the Boots website. A single 100ml mask is usually around £23, so this was a huge bargain, and I of course couldn't really say no!

After trying all three masks, they have all come in useful at different moments. Like I suspected, the Drink Up Intensive Mask came in extremely useful over Christmas when I'd been drinking and my skin was looking rather dehydrated. 

I would say Out of Trouble is best for oily-combination skin. Using natural ingredients, this mask manages to wipe away the skins debris and shine. Although I won't be using this regularly, as I think it could be a little strong for my combination-dry/dehydrated skin type, it will definitely come in useful when my skin is up to no good. 

The Clear Improvements Mask uses Charcoal, White China Clay and Lecithin to draw out pore-cloggers, absorb environmental pollutants and dissolve the skins impurities. This mask is great for when the complexion just isn't looking up to scratch and needs a deep clean.  

I'm thinking my next Origins purchase may have to be the Origins Vita Zing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser with Mangosteen. This is meant to give your skin a natural healthy glow, and who doesn't need a bit of that?! 

What are your favourite Origins products? 

Leave me a comment below or follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Bloglovin'
post signature

6 comments:

  1. That really is a bargain! I love the sounds of them all. I really want to try out this brand - the masks are so popular! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous brand! Definitely check them out, especially when they're on sale ;) Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! I'm definitely going to have to try these out! I love your blog (:

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole, it means a lot! You should :) I'd love to hear what you think! Lilly xx

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.

    potato on face overnight
    http://alittlelilly.blogspot.com/2015/01/origins-face-mask-trio.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

    potato on face overnight

    ReplyDelete